You are here
This position is now filled
Senior PR Manager
- PR Manager - Immediate Start
- Leading Management Consultancy
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in business intelligence and research and they have a well recognised brand. They invest heavily in the training and development of their people to ensure they provide the finest data to their clients.
Working as part of the Global Communications team, you will support various projects and business critical tasks. Partnering closely with the regional marketing team, your main focus will be to develop and execute a PR strategy within the APAC region.
- lead the development of the annual PR plan/strategy for the business
- build a strong network of PR contacts within the industry
- partner with regional and global content marketing teams to ensure key messages are aligned
- plan and execute PR programmes within set timelines and allocated budget
- manage media enquires and crisis communication
- work with internal stakeholders in the development and implementation of media outreach plans
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior PR Manager, you will come with a proven track record in leading various PR campaigns. You should also posses the following skills:
- at least 10 years' PR experience within B2B or professional services environment
- experience in covering the APAC region
- degree qualified in PR/Communications
- strong project management experience
- knowledge of social media platforms
What's on Offer
This is a excellent and rare opportunity to join an award winning consultancy firm with a global presence and well known brand.