You are here
Senior Secretary / Legal Secretary at Offshore Lawfirm
Prestigious Offshore Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is an International Offshore Law Firm, London based, with more than 50 offices around the globe including Asia Pacific, Europe, America and Africa. Our client has more than 80 years experience within the industry and has been earning several important awards in recently years. Our client is expanding fast, hence looking for an experience legal secretary to support the team.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Partners and Associates.
- Handle travel and calendar arrangement, meeting coordination, expenses claims, filing, bulk printing and invoice preparation.
- Type legal letters, draft emails and prepare court bundles.
- Any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or degree holder
- Minimum 5 years of secretarial experience from law firm with a stable track record
- Detail-minded and well-organised person who is strong in paperwork and documentation management
- Proficient in spoken and written English/Chinese is required (Mandarin will be an advantage)
- Able to handle general business correspondence professionally and work under pressure
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience in serving Partner(s) is preferred
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Chinese typing skills is required
- Dynamic, flexible and can-do attitude
What's on Offer
A promising career with one of the leading international law firms in the world. An attractive remuneration package will be offered. The partners you will be working with are also resourceful and helpful.