You are here
Senior System Engineer ( Cloud Technologies: Azure, O365, AWS)
Cloud technologies & Global projects exposure
Continus training opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established global Japanese IT Hub with continuous growing business in Singapore.
They offer a wide range of IT services in various fields, from hardware, software, licenses, support and individual business consulting across SEA.
- Project Management and complete technical delivery management
- Provide solution and technical expertise to the customer as well as ensuring that the implementations follow the finest practice in configuration principles
- Engage with vendor, architecture and sales teams to support projects implementation
- Assist or take ownership if improvement initiatives including planning, implementation and operation.
- Create and provide documentations and reports as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- 5 years+ of working experience in Project Management, Solution and Implementation.
- Proficient in cloud technologies such as Azure, O365, BigData, Backup, Cloud Networking, AWS, etc.
- Proficient in Windows environment such as AD, Exchange and Sharepoint
- Proficient in Virtualization environment such as VMware, Hyper-V and Acropolis
- knowledge in Cisco and other network and security products (Cisco Switches and Routers, ASA/PIX Firewalls)
- knowledge of backup technologies and backup management (Backup Exec, Veritas, CA, Acronis, Veeam)
- Knowledge in cloud security and management
- Good communication skills, highly motivated
What's on Offer
- Permanent Hire
- Central Location
- Cloud technologies & Global projects exposure
- Continues technical training opportunities provided by management
- Stable and growing business with friendly colleagues and flat organisation