You are here
Senior Systems Engineer (DevOps Back-End)
Competitive remuneration package
APAC projects exposure
About Our Client
My client is a global security services provider with branch office in US, Europe and Singapore. They are expanding the Infrastructure team and looking for a systems engineer with a DevOps mentality to join their growing business.
- Administration and maintenance of system and network infrastructure with a DevOps mentality including:
- Linux/Unix hosts
- Hardening and monitoring of security of hosts and network devices.
- Ensure that the network is operating at optimum performance and with high availability by continually reviewing areas of improvement.
- Monitor and maintain service availability.
- Follow up on requests, deployments & incidents/issues (including escalation) and ensure proper and timely closure.
- Support disaster recovery and business continuity exercises.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot performance and reliability of systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly recommended
- 3 - 5 years' experience with a large and complex infrastructure environment
- Experience in any of the system: Linux/Unix
- Able to do the scripting with any of language: C/C++, Java, Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl
- Experience with automation for server deployment: Chef/Cobbler, Ansible or Puppet ( anyone is fine)
- Bonus points for knowledge in PKI, cryptographic development
What's on Offer
- Permanent position;
- Central Location;
- Very stable and growing business with expanding team
- Competitive remuneration package;
- APAC projects exposure;
- Continues training opportunities provided