You are here
Software Engineer (C++) - Manufacturing MNC
Career opportunity with a multi-billion MNC
Emphasis on work-life flexibilty
About Our Client
The client is a top-tiered manufacturing brand with a market-leading history of over 40 years in 33 countries worldwide. Known for providing a strong training and development programme, the client is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions through their talented employees, which has led to them outshining their industry competitors over the past 5 years. Expanding their local operations, the client is now recruiting for a Software Engineer (C++) to join their IT team.
As the Software Engineer, you will be a key player in the design and development of software systems. You will drive the entire SDLC as a team, diagnosing software defects and innovating solutions to improve existing software accordingly. You will also be entrusted to regional IT project works when required.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must have:
- Degree or above qualification in a computer science or related study.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in C++ software programming.
- Strong knowledge in full software development life cycle (SDLC), Real-time operating systems, and Object-oriented software methodologies.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills to liaise with regional counterparts.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to further his/her technical expertise in the real-time and object-oriented software field. Expect a career where you will experience a well-structured learning programme, excellent work flexibility benefits, while working alongside dedicated peers to overcome challenging tasks. Experienced software engineers with a neck for delivering innovative C++ software solutions should apply.