You are here
Software Engineer - Medical Devices Brand
Excellent technical exposure
Cohesive team environment
About Our Client
The client is a prominent player in the medical devices industry that has seen tremendous growth over the past decade. Known for their cutting-end products that deliver with top-notched quality, they are now expanding their local engineering team, and are looking to hire for a Software Engineer to develop new and work on existing applications.
- Work across functions with firmware/R&D engineers on medical device applications
- Design, develop, and integrate software applications throughout the entire product development cycle
- Create implementation procedures, testing and debugging of algorithms/codes
- Evaluate and troubleshoot issues relating to software applications
- Implement and document error testing procedures
- Work with external vendors when required
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you must possess:
- Minimum degree or above qualification in a computer science, electrical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 4 years of working experience on software/electrical systems; prior experience in the medical devices industry would be highly advantageous
- Proficient in C, C++ and micro-controller programming
- Proficient in Windows based platforms like Visual Studio, .Net, WPF, MFC etc.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based platforms like Kinetis, Code Composer etc.
- Knowledge with real-time operation systems (i.e. VxWorks, QNX, ThreadX etc.)
- Good English communication skills to liaise with global counterparts
What's on Offer
The client offers you the excellent opportunity to work on cutting edge medical device technologies. As the Software Engineer, you operate within an experienced team - taking charge of the full SDLC for new and existing applications. Expect to work alongside highly-skilled engineers in a cohesive team environment. Software candidates looking to grow their technical skills to the next level should apply.