You are here
This position is now filled
System Analyst - A US Medical Devices MNC
- Global leader in critical care procedure
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Our Client
My Client is a US MNC and leader in tooth replacement solutions including dental implants, prosthetic and regenerative products.
- Support and assist in the delivery and maintenance of IT/technology facilities and technical infrastructure/architecture to support business activities.
- Streamline Business processes\flows, by Identify, Support and Enhance ERP system capabilities and future implementations
- Participle and assist in the development and management of business project plans
- Analyse and recommend solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology, with document and impact analysis.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Perform and coordinate the IT disaster recovery process and IT Infrastructures.
The Successful Applicant
- A diploma or degree holder preferably in Computer studies, Networking or Communications with at least 5 years IT-related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft servers, MS Exchange, VMware, AD, Lync, SharePoint.
- Networking Knowledge in TCP/IP, VLAN, LAN/WAN.
- Have managed business projects using ERP system.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills, communication skills, and the ability to focus with close attention to detail with project management experiences.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work in a global medical device MNC
- Flexible and Dynamic working environment
- Training opportunities provided
- Attractive company benefits ( Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Parking )