You are here
System Developer (Cyber Security Industry)
- Dynamic work environment
- Ideal for those passionate in programming
About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a well-established cyber security services provider with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. As the regional market leader, our client has offices all over the APAC region and has a large client base across enterprises, banks, government and telecommunications companies. Our client is expanding aggressively, tripling their growth within the past year. They are now looking for excellent and high potential System Developers to join their fast-growing team.
Reporting to the VP of Technology, you will be seated in the R&D/Innovations Department, working mainly on new projects on cyber security related products and applications, with a strong focus on coding. You will get the opportunity to help invent cutting-edge business solutions and technologies within the cyber security and surveillance space.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in IT/Computer Science/Networking or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Delphi and Java or any Object Oriented Programming Languages (C++, C# etc) with experience in full SDLC
- Experience with at least one of the following categories: Machine Learning (e.g. Numpy > 1.61 , SciPy > 0.9), Kernel /Device Driver development in Windows (NDIS > 6.0, WDK > 10), Mac (Xcode > 7) and Linux (kernel > 3.14 ), User Experience and User Interface, or 3D modelling and programming (e.g. Unity3D)
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing market leader and learn industrial best practices. You will get excellent technical exposure, opportunities to participate in inter-departmental collaborations and enjoy various employee benefits and perks. The company also encourages and supports their employees to attend trainings and attain certifications.