You are here
This position is now filled
System Engineer - Pharmaceutical MNC
- In-house environment
- Central working location
About Our Client
The client is a multinational corporation in the pharmaceutical industry with an extensive global footprint. With robust operations and growth in the APAC region, the client is now looking to hire a System Engineer to support and manage their existing team.
- Provide Level 3 support for Windows 2008/2012 and VMWare ESX servers for the local and regional offices.
- Design and build solutions pertaining to in-house server infrastructure.
- Manage vendors on improvement processes like server deployment, virus protection etc.
- Work with existing service delivery teams to ensure that SLA standards are met.
- Engage in project work, monthly reporting, improvement plans etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum degree and above qualification in a computer science-related study
- Minimum 5 years and above working experience in system administration; regional coverage experience would be advantageous
- Working experience in system development, implementation and support for Windows Servers (2008/2012) and VMWare (ESX).
- Experience in vendor management procedures
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to take your back-end infrastructure career to a regional operations level. Expect to gain technical exposure as you work within their established IT team and other business functions. Experienced system engineers seeking a stable in-house environment to grow should apply.