You are here
This position is now filled
System Support Engineer - World Leading Manufacturing Company
- Great career growth space
- Continues training opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading manufacturing company.
Their business are providing storage services, outsourcing projects and engineering JVs, they also provide creative logistical solutions.
- Custodian for the Maintenance Management Software
- Ensure that the plant asset are updated in the system for both plants.
- Provide training to users on demand basis.
- Coordinate all maintenance activities and includes liaising with other department.
- Recommending improvement scheme to the plant asset with information from CMMS.
- To highlight weakness in the plant and carry out improvement to the plant , resulting in lower maintenance cost.
- Ensure that the maintenance procedures are updated and filed systematically.
- West Location
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years experience with ERP or another kinds of system, preferably Maximo ( Under CMMS System )
- 4-5 years work experience.
- Technical / IT diploma preferred or any disciplines combined with relevant work experience.
- Similar or related industries knowledge / experience is preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills to work with various departments and contractors.
- Good to have knowldge in CMMS and Maximo.
What's on Offer
- Great career growth space;
- Continues training opportunities;
- Good benefits: AWS+performance bonus;