You are here
Systems Engineer - World leading pharmaceutical MNC
Excellent career development with training opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a top-tiered pharmaceutical brand with a market-leading history of over 160 years in various countries worldwide. Known for providing a strong training and development programme, the client is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions through their talented employees, which has led to them outshining their industry competitors over the past 5 years.
As a Systems Engineer, you will perform daily system monitoring and administration for existing MS-SQL/Oracle database systems, deployment and upgrade of Oracle/MS-SQL DB servers and handle 1st level incident management troubleshooting. In addition, you will also perform administrative duties and maintain system documentation/visioning
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Computer or Information Technology
- 2-3 year experience in database management and administration
- Basic knowledge Oracle/MS-SQL Database administration including data backup, recovery, security and integrity.
- Familiar with Linux and Windows server environment.
- Knowledge on MySQL. Web or mobile application development will be advantageous.
- Able to multi task, work independently and good communication
What's on Offer
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to further his/her technical expertise in the real-time and object-oriented software field. Expect a career where you will experience a well-structured learning programme, excellent work flexibility benefits, while working alongside dedicated peers to overcome challenging tasks.