You are here
Multinatinoal professional service provider
Dynamic working culture
About Our Client
A multinational company who has over 800 offices across the globe and more than 100 years of experience in offering professional technical services. With strong enthusiasm for their business and high adaptability towards the fast-changing world, the company has experienced rapid growth and achieved recognition across industries.
You will be responsible for:
* Calendar management for the Senior VP of the sales and team support for the subordinates, including travel management, room booking, conference coordination, project support etc.
* Handle phone calls and email correspondence on behalf of sales managers
* Organising events for product launching and regional conferences
* Conducting research, drafting documents and preparing information for sales meetings
* On site event support and coordination
* Assist in other ad hoc secretarial duties as required
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of relevant experience
* A good team player, able to take initiative in filling in the gaps in the team
* Excellent command of written and spoken English
* Experience in providing business support to a big team is an advantage
* Strong communication skills to facilitate negotiation across various divisions
* Good PowerPoint and excel skills to ensure presentations and reports are well drafted and collated
* Good event management skills to handle logistic arrangement regionally
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for you to enhance your international exposure in a fast-paced environment. The company provides services to industries ranging from manufacturing, chemical engineering to telecommunication. You will be given the opportunity to provide assistance in various regional sales and marketing events and experience the business growth together with the team.