You are here
Technical Support Analyst
- 1 year renewable contract
- Technical Support Analyst
About Our Client
The client is one of the biggest names in the banking world. This is a 1 year renewable contract position and are expanding the business.
- Collaborate with global work streams, country and regional business representatives, Operations, product managers, designers and development leads to ensure delivery of required outcomes or capabilities.
- Evaluate all options available and identify the pros and cons for each option as they relate to system processing, business processing, time and cost and recommend the best possible solutions and estimates. Understand impact to the enterprise wide environment.
- Develop business requirement documents, functional specifications, use cases, screen and report prototypes where relevant
- Review test plans, test scenarios, test cases and ensure adequate test coverage for enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
- Work with the Technology PM and lead all the Optimization project initiatives in APAC region
- Prepare FRD based on the approved BRD.
- Prepare project plan
- Conduct regular meeting with all the relevant stake holders and status update.
- Communicate effectively with all technology partners (Dev team, Datacenter, librarian, infra…etc) and ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure quality in all deliverables
- Support UAT and production implementation
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.