You are here
This position is now filled
Trade Marketing Executive - Personal care industry
- Great opportunity in a MNC
- Exposure in a brand with high reputation
About Our Client
Our client is a strong player in the personal care industry. Their reputation and strong network comes from their high quality product. Coming from Europe, they are well known and established in Singapore for many years and they are expanding very quickly.
As a trade marketing executive, you will report to the sales manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, initiating and collaborating with key accounts & preferred dealers on key programs which adds brand value, drive volume sales and increase key accounts/preferred dealers and shopper's satisfaction
- Coordinating communication with the Merchandisers, providing more appropriate information and constructing/delivering Trade Marketing related training modules and planogram.
- Ensuring the channel strategy and plan is translated into sector/customer specific activation programs, understanding the key drivers, occasions and trends of the channel and category and translating into category and customer planes.
- Communicating the quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts and preferred dealers
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- A business degree or any related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience in branding, sales, trade marketing
- Experience in personal care industry is a real adding value
- Passion for beauty industry
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
What's on Offer
This opportunity will give you exposure in a strong MNC with great regional exposure. It is a big player in the personal care industry which will give you a great network and understanding of the market. The employees work hand in hand which creates a great family environment. You can expect a great salary package and transparent career progression.