Account Manager (Immediate, Central)
Gathering feedback from client and coach of event to ensure quality.
Answering clients' inquiries professionally.
About Our Client
Our Client, a global company in the training industry is looking for Account Manager to proactively build relationship with their business partners/client for their global programs.
- Gathering feedback from client and coach of event to ensure quality.
- Answering client's inquiries professionally.
- Coordinating with our network of coaches for timely and informed feedback.
- Identify and create up-selling opportunities with clients.
- Unique projects support that may include sales and marketing initiatives.
- Managing global programs with Project Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in client servicing and project management.
- Minimum degree in Business Admin or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand and discover client needs and identify relevant resources.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration.
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to accelerate your growth and develop your client relationship management skills in a fast-paced and fast growing organization? This role is for you, apply now!