- Committed to career development and growth opportunities
- Dynamic and fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail industry with a network of more than 400 locations and expanding, constantly aiming for excellent customer experience, cultivating strong diverse work culture.
- Ensure month-end and year-end closing processes are completed timely and accurately within business functions.
- Prepare and analyze monthly management and financial reports, internal and external schedules when required
- Review and work closely with team members for account reconciliation of sub ledgers to general ledger and other balance sheet reconciliations
- Identify areas with exposure to risk and provide solutions to mitigate risks
- Collaborate with other business functions to provide timely support and accomplish objectives
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, auditors in relation to business function
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of GL, consolidation or audit experience required
- Proficient in excel and word
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well independently
- Self-motivated, team oriented, resourceful
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position with attractive remuneration & benefits package. The role offers job rotation opportunities for candidates who are seeking for career progression and growth in the company.