Accounts Assistant - External Audit Experience welcomed
Be part of one of the largest listed conglomerates in Asia
Take on a role with a wide range of learning exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Asia, covering in a wide range of industries including trading, food, manufacturing, and energy. They are one of the biggest market players in the region, and have a strong growing presence in Singapore. They have multiple subsidiaries that diversify their portfolio into various business units. They are currently looking for an accounts assistant to grow in the finance team.
Your core duties will be to maintain the full sets of accounts (AP, AR, GL), including bank reconciliation.
You will also perform monthly, quarterly, and annual financial and statutory reporting duties.
Other ad-hoc tasks and projects may be assigned accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- A Diploma in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience
- External audit experience is welcomed
- Familiar with Singapore Accounting standards and requirements
- Good communication and inter-personal skills to communicate with multiple stakeholders
What's on Offer
This position is ideal for candidates who wish to continue their career in the bookkeeping and financial reporting direction. There will be plenty of rotational and learning opportunities in a large finance team.