Administrative Assistant to Finance Department
Great career advancement
About Our Client
My client is a Fin-tech start up that is growing rapidly and has generated over 10M market value for what they do and good at. They are seeking talented junior candidates to help out on the admin function for Finance, Procurement and Sales function.
You will be reporting to the Finance/Admin head doing mostly administrative duties. You will be acting like a team admin personnel for multiple teams
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Giving administration support to the teams, including sales / finance / procurement as well as general office team.
- Helping with administrative duties for import / export / consignment related paper work
- Assisting the Head of HR/Admin/Finance with administrative duties
- Assist in scheduling meetings, appointments
- Attending enquires when needed via phone calls
- Arrange office maintenance services such as telephone/computer, etc.
- Ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
This will be a admin assistant role for a fun-loving environment in a small set up and we are seeking candidates who meet requirements below:
- Out-spoken and energetic
- Excellent communication skills and great English
- Ability to work independent with minimal supervision
- Experience in Sales Support/ Procurement / Finance would be a great advantage
- Minimum 2 -3 years' office administration experience
- Degree holders who wants to pursue a career in the office administration space are encouraged to apply
- Good IT skills - MS office and comfortable with advanced IT systems
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and work with creative and resourceful leaders and role models. You will be given great career advancement and progression in this role.