Administrative Executive (Part time, Central, Immediate)
Organize filing system for company documents.
Prepare business expenses reports.
About Our Client
Our Client, a multinational organization company in the Banking & Finance industry is looking for a part time Administrative Executive to support their team.
- Prepare business expenses reports.
- Organize filing system for company documents.
- Update office policies whenever required.
- Supporting manager in calendaring management.
- Assisting in booking meeting rooms for managers whenever required.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in Administrative duties and supporting office managers/team.
- Minimum "O' level or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (eg; pivot table and v look up) and other Microsoft office skills.
- Able to start work within a short notice.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive renumeration.
- Part time basis, flexible workng days/hours (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.
Looking for an Administrative Executive position to gain experience with a global organisation with diverse work culture, this role is for you, apply now!