- Growing business in the region with good opportunities
- Able to work in a company with good benefits
About Our Client
A regional headquarters in Singapore that works with South-East Asia Clients with huge growth potential for expansion.
- Conduct customer due diligence/end to end evaluation of new and existing customers (including post transaction review).
- Ensure that customers comply with the Bank's AML/CFT/Sanctions requirements.
- Conduct due diligence investigations for AML Monitoring Team of suspicious payments, closing false alerts and escalating to team leader for further investigation.
- Review and assess alerts from money laundering risk through transaction monitoring systems and liaising with business units as necessary to investigate the alerts.
- Escalate suspicious alerts for further review and investigation.
- Contribute suggestions to enhance systems, methodologies and process simplification.
- Ensure that all pressing issues are made known to Management in a timely fashion.
- Operating to the very highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Maintaining an appropriate audit trails and documentation in all instances, to evidence/support the review and resolution of each payment alert.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial industry.
- Demonstrable understanding of regulations and financial market.
- Good knowledge of products/services offered by a bank to clients.
What's on Offer
A good remuneration package with many benefits