Application Support Engineer
Work Life Balance
Work in latest technology stack
About Our Client
Our client is a leading investment specialist in Asia providing investment solutions to Government agencies,pension plans,insurance companies and has associated offices in EMEA and APAC region. Currently they are seeking for professionals to join on a short term contract as providing maintenance and support on .NET Applications.
- Manage trading system applications and job processes;
- Support all activities including day to day system/application administration and problem resolution;
- Perform system and database administration and maintenance for in-house servers;
- Manage outsource vendors on system (host off site) and database administration;
- Responsible to troubleshoot technical issues;
- Develop new reports and Implement system / database upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science;
- At least 6 years of experience in IT in support, DBA or system admin role;
- Good hands on experience in Investment management industry for at least 4 years;
- Demonstrate strong experience in supporting business application (including Bloom berg Gateway, DSTi Hiportfolio and Fin lab Packhedge) with an outstanding analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in building SQL queries as well as in system and database administration;
- Good experience in programming like .NET, #C, VBA and Scripting;
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them.The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.