- Healthcare Start-up
- Market Leader in their Field
About Our Client
Our client is a healthcare start-up that is already a market leader in their field of testing and medical applications. Founded by a group of successful doctors, they are approaching their Series A funding soon and are well set for an ambitious growth strategy.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping of journal entries and payment processes
- Prepare and review monthly management report
- Coordination of year-end audit and preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Review and implementation of accounting automation as well as internal control procedures for the Company
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts, cashflows and annual budgets
- Support new project initiatives, e.g., project planning & management, documentation, gathering of business requirements
- Assist with product costing / pricing and standard cost settings
- Assist with the drafting of business term sheets and service-level agreements
- Review business plans for financial viability
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time by management
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar role within an organization (experience in clinical laboratory or healthcare is an added advantage). Candidates with audit experience are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge and experience in cost accounting
- Basic financial modelling skills
- Independent, self-starter and thrive in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Strong logical thinking, analytical, and communication skills
- Knowledge in Netsuite will be advantageous
What's on Offer
This is a permanent opportunity with a healthcare start-up company here in Singapore that is poised to grow aggressively as they approach their Series A funding very soon. They offer a strong competitive remuneration and a great company culture to work in.