Assistant Front Office Manager - Leading Hospitality Group
Great learning opportunities
Great Career Progression
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the leading business within the hospitality industry, they are now hiring Assistant Front Office Managers for their upcoming hotels in Japan. The successful candidate will enjoy systematic training programmes and have the chance to be relocated to Japan and play as one member of the pioneer management team.
As an Assistant Front Office Manager you will:
- Offer administration and operation assistance to the management team of the front office.
- Communicate with customers with the focus on Japanese customers.
- Play as a strong team player to ensure operations are smooth.
- Take responsibilities to lead teams as and when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- At least 3 years of operation experience within the front office.
- Proficiency in spoken Japanese as this role requires you to mostly communicate with Japanese customers.
- Willingness to be relocated to Japan after 2 years' training and experience in Singapore.
- Strong eager to learn.
- Great team player.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be given great learning opportunities to grow. You will also enjoy a collaborative working environment and have the chance to be relocated to Japan and play as one member of the pioneer management team.