BD Executive - 6 Months Contract
Business Development Executive Role
Newly created position - global firm
About Our Client
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be an important part of the Business development team, supporting the operations and marketing activities.
Roles & responsibilities
- Preparation of first draft tenders, pitches, credential statements, brochures, client presentations and directory and award submissions
- Developing, tracking and maintaining deal lists and the experience database
- Implementation of marketing/business development actions, initiatives and campaigns alongside the Head of BD and the broader team
- Work with the rest of the Asia Pacific BD team and fee earners to identify appropriate client relationship building or sponsorship/profiling opportunities, including major client road shows, seminars, external conferences and events
- Management of client mailings
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should possess the following skills and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role within a professional services organisation
- a strong team player, good eye for detail and have excellent communication skills
- Immediately available to join and willing to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
What's on Offer
This role offer a unique opportunity to work with a global and well respected firm, although this is a 6 months contract, there is high potential for this to become a permanent role. The company offers a competitive remuneration package and centrally based offices.