- Fast Growing Company
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing company headquartered in the UK. They provide Revenue Management systems to the most famous FMCG brands and support them in becoming more agile. With the high-demand in Singapore and SEA they are looking for a Consultant to take care of their regional activities.
- Manage Stakeholders and implementation of the Revenue Management software
- Define Strategy, Plans, Briefs to ensure smooth run of the project
- Analyse the client's data and deliver solutions to drive change
- Build good relationships with clients and find business opportunities within existing accounts
- Deliver proposals, presentations and success stories with prospects
- Use new technologies to drive internal efficiency
- Travel to SEA countries to meet with top customers
The Successful Applicant
- About 2 years of experience is required for you to be able to work autonomously on projects
- A previous experience in Consulting/Tech for FMCG clients is a plus since you will exclusively be consulting FMCG clients
- A previous experience in a FMCG brand in promotion or pricing is a plus to understand the market challenges encountered by customers requesting for their Revenue Management Systems.
- Good Analytic Skills required since you will need to use Excel and crunch data to create solutions & strategies for your clients
- Good presentation and communication skills to handle client briefs with senior stakeholders of leading MNCs
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company that has a positive impact for the most famous FMCG brands. You will be working in a fast-paced and start-up environment providing you agility and autonomy in your day-to-day. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package.