Business Support Manager - Banking & Office Services
Sourcing & Outsourcing
About Our Client
My client is a reputable bank with strong growth strategy in Asia Pac region.
This roles supports the COO and Business Management head with various technical and administrative duties. You responsibilities include but is not limited to:
Sourcing and Outsourcing
- Lead the embedding of the branch's Sourcing and Outsourcing Procedures, acting as a point of reference for all queries relating to sourcing and outsourcing
- Support and work to resolve any internal operational issues or problems affecting service delivery
- Investigate and report to Management any unresolved or escalated issues affecting suppliers' delivery of service and assess how to mitigate risks arising
- Support the tracking, measurement, reporting and evaluation of supplier performance through internal and external governance meetings
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and both internal and external service providers
- Secretary for key governance committees/forums
- Lead on branch Business Continuity arrangements
Support various Group initiatives and ensure embedding at a branch level
- Support team with branch initiatives including events and communications
- Act as deputy to Head of Business Management
- Support the COO team in delivering the varying aspects of the Group's Asia strategy as required
The Successful Applicant
You should come with rich experience in banking/financial services sector with excellent experience in dealing with sourcing/outsourcing matters; regional exposure is an advantage; you should be able to provide a bird view of sourcing/outsourcing matters and be able to drive initiatives for streamlining processes and procedures on relevant subjects. You should be extremely resourceful with the relevant subject matter.
What's on Offer
This is a senior role and we are looking to engage with only relevant profiles.