Channel Sales Associate
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company providing a wide range of facility services. They are a pioneer in providing integrated solutions globally and are looking for a Sales Support professional to add value to their Industrial Refrigeration Department in order to sustain their growth and beyond.
- Support the sales process of Industrial Refrigerator to ensure outstanding business results
- Draft proposals, overseeing project costing with internal and external suppliers
- Prepare offers including contract terms and other details
- Determine the best and most cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs
- Act as the middle person between your department and distributors, dealers, contractors or manufacturing plants.
- Meet customers in the region and understand their pain-points or needs
- Be aware of market trends and think outside the box to find new clients or partnerships that would be profitable to your department
The Successful Applicant
- An engineering background is required with a minimum of 1 year of experience since you will need to have good HVAC knowledge
- Good understanding of HVAC and/or Industrial Refrigeration systems
- Willingness to learn and to progress to a frontline sales position
- Can-do attitude, with ability to roll-up the sleeves and take initiatives
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be trained and given the opportunity to move internally to a client facing sales role. You will be part of an exciting and growing organization where the hiring manager will provide the necessary time and support to ensure your success.