- Rare opportunity to join a leading investment management firm
- 6 months maternity cover for a start, extendable to 1 year
About Our Client
The client is a leading investment management firm with a rich history of 50 years. Servicing clients over 30 countries, they currently has more than $450 billion AUM.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, this role supports the business development and client relationship management of clients in Asia. Main job duties below:
- You will be the main point of contact for clients, assisting them with enquiries ranging from investment management, operations, compliance, legal etc.
- Work together with internal teams on client enquiries and assisting them with client account opening, maintenance and closing processes.
- Together with Portfolio Managers, assist with presentation deck preparation required for client meetings.
- Prepare and/or review requests-for-proposal (RFP) submissions.
- Conduct research on potential clients to maintain sales opportunities.
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business/ Finance/ Economics
- At least 3 years of client service experience within the asset management space or relevant.
- Good fixed income knowledge as this is required when conversing with clients and working with the PMs on presentation decks.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to liaise directly with clients.
- As this role focuses on Asia markets (including China), strong Mandarin proficiency is highly advantageous as you will be required to liaise directly with local Mandarin speaking clients and handle selected documents in Mandarin.
- Immediately available and is able to commit to a 6 months contract.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity for candidates with relevant client servicing experience within the asset management space to join a global firm. Also open to candidates with strong technical knowledge in Fixed Income and is very keen to take on a front office role working alongside the Portfolio Managers.