Corporate Travel Consultant
Good Career Advancement
About Our Client
My client is a very famous Travel Advisory consulting firm that provide comprehensive travel solutions to their corporate clients across the globe.
* Handle key accounts for my client, reservations for Air ticket, hotel, tour and visa application
* Willing to learn new tour destinations, itineraries and products
* Handling of special interest groups
* Answer incoming calls & replying emails to my client's corporate clients
* Invoicing issuing for corporate clients
* Manage Galileo booking system
* Knowledge in Air Ticketing & use of GDS (Galileo,Amadeus,Abacus or any form of GDS Air Ticketing reservation system )
* Occasional on site trip with group if required - which is a great opportunity for you to explore the world!
Candidates that are currently doing corporate account travel advisory are welcome to apply
The Successful Applicant
It is an experience hire and we are only looking to shortlist candidates with travel line experience doing advisory work or corporate ticketing to join the expanding team.
* Exposure in travel industry is a must have for clients and key accounts
* At least 3 years working experience in a customer service related role
* Experience in travel, particularly corporate travel groups such as meetings, incentive and conference will be preferred
* Excellent communication skills and Fluent English and Mandarin skills are required to handle Chinese accounts overseas
* Good knowledge in air ticketing systems
* Experienced in B2B customer service roles
* We want someone who is open-minded, out-going, strong communicator and experience in customer service
What's on Offer
This is a great experience for people with travel industry experience to step up in a corporate role for B2B customer service and account handling, working alongside with a very good role model and very efficient team. Good career advancement