Cost Specialist / Merchandiser
About Our Client
Our client is an European based retail company with significant presence in the FMCG industry.
- Play an important role in monitoring sourcing projects
- Searching of new suppliers and conducting factory visits
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Handle a high volume of data entry
- Organise and maintain database
The Successful Applicant
2 years of experience in Garment buying office is required
Experience in administrative support and conducting research
IT Savvy: Strong digital skills with Adobe, Photoshop Microsoft in Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enjoy working with a small team
Well organised and details orientated
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who would like to achieve career progression in a stable environment. You will be working closely with a small team, be frequently in touch and partner with management in HQ and regional offices to roll out strategic plans for business development.