Customer Advocate and Service Desk specialist
Great Career Advancement
About Our Client
My client is a very famous Fin-tech company, headquartered in the U.S.A. It is a listed company that is doing very well and expanding in the South East Asian regions. They are now looking for a very well-spoken and cheerful Customer Advocate to support Singapore and SEA region, offering B2B customer service to the banking sector.
Junior candidates with 1 - 2 years stable experience within the customer service space are welcome to apply.
You will plan and oversees Enterprise-level support activities for company products and services. You will also be the first point of contact and single point of customer contact for a regional level to coordinate and resolute customer related issue. This is not a technical role but instead, a very important middle man role that requires great communication skills and customer service orientation and experience to coordinate work between customers and internal service / sales team.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Provide customer support throughout the post sales life cycle through understanding of customer needs and coordinate internally with the company partners
- Drives use of pro-active service and support to reduce customer downtime and support cost
- Maintains direct contact with customers when in production
- Understand, adhere and enforce all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to the company ethics and global information security
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma
- English & Mandarin
- 2 years of experience in customer-facing role addressing customer questions/concerns (usually on technical questions), Fresh university graduates are welcomed.
- Ability to work weekends when required to ensure timely support to the company clients (5 days on normal basis)
What's on Offer
You will be given a great opportunity to be the pioneer of the CS team in Singapore for my client with great potential career increment and exposure working with other global talents across different countries. Good remuneration is also provided.