Customer Services Associate (3 months extendable) | West
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client is a global MNC and the market leading in packaging manufacturing.
- To provide sales support to Singapore, India, and Shanghai Office.
- Perform sales order processing from receipt of order, enter of order, issue of production work order, dispatch list and acknowledge receipt of order to customers.
- Liaise with customer on order fulfillment, order amendment and order cancellation.
- Updating sales order intake report and daily KPI reporting.
- Co-ordinate with customer on their forecast for raw material planning.
- Update customer forecast on MSMRP spreadsheet.
- For new customers, arrange customer to complete credit application form and establish custom exemption status (For Malaysia CJ5 form or Asean customer Form D, China customer Form E).
- Submission of sample request to production for scheduling, arrangement of packing and dispatching of sample.
- Generate proper recording of consignment goods.
- Prepare quotation and notify customer on price related issue such as price increase.
- Co-ordinate and built relationship with both local and overseas customers.
- Visit customer periodically to build up customer relationship and resolve issues.
Sales Order Processing ( The following to be carried out on a timely basis):
- Receive and enter orders into the system, acknowledge customers' P.O.s
- Issue Production Job Order and liaise with Planning on Job scheduling.
- Update order quantities on MS/MRP.
- Prepare shipping documentation, invoices, etc for goods dispatch/ delivery
- Liaise with warehouse and forwarder on shipment pickup.
- Liaise with customers on order fulfillment, including order acceptance, amendment and cancellation.
- Liaise with Production, Planning, Purchasing and Warehouse to ensure order fulfilled as per requirements.
- Perform the above for sample requests where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service or sales support
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills, Chinese skills will be an added advantages for Chinese customers
- Proficiency in MS Office.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of the global MNC.