Great career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a International, Public listed Technology Internet conglomerate with their business lines in Fintech, gaming, education, digital advertising and many others. Due to their global expansion, they are setting up a new office in Singapore and it will be the regional headquarter for tech function.
This role will have 4 main areas of focus: 1. Operations & Maintainance; 2. Infrastructure & Automation 3. CI/CD with focus on cloud deployment 4. minor software development of tool kits, testing and automations.
Details of your responsibilities:
- Take ownership of issues, work independently or escalate as needed, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
- Responsible for the construction of system modules, cloud deployment
- supervision, maintenance and the development and construction of related auxiliary operation tools
- Iteratively realize product requirements, promptly resolve system failures in the operation and maintenance environment, and ensure safe and stable operation of overseas billing platforms
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for candidates with relevant experience with Linux systems and rich experience in trouble shooting and disaster recovery.
- You should come with a relevant CS or Info systems degree with at least a few years of relevant experience in maintaining large scale systems operations for memory kv systems such as Redis/Memcached
- You should be familiar with MySQL and databases;
- You should know at least one programming language from python/shell/bash etc; and be familiar with mainstream message queue middleware, Linux script processing tools ( awk, sed, etc.)
- You should be familiar with the design of distributed cluster system and have relevant maintenance experience, familiar with network protocols such as HTTP/DNS/TCP
- You should have a strong sense of ownership and be comfortable of being the pioneer hires of a new regional office setup
- You should converse Mandarin fluently for work purposes with counterparts and business requirements from China
What's on Offer
We offer a great opportunity with one of the world largest internet company with both a startup culture and the benefits of a global MNC; we offer the opportunity to be part of a growing team and join as one of their pioneer staff in a new office; we offer competitive benefits and a good, flexible working culture.