Digital Marketing Executive - B2B
Exciting Projects and Hands-on Scope
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global water technology company. Their products and services mostly around water technologies make the world a better and healthier place. The company has over 15,000 staffs globally, bringing expertise to all kinds of projects.
- Build strategies to create a sustainable digital marketing model
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to understand customers' needs and behaviours in order to optimize your digital campaigns
- Manage regional digital platforms - websites, marketing automation tools (Marketo) and social media.
- Implement new digital tools if required
- Drive engagement and retention via EDM campaigns
- Develop engaging content for regional channels
- Participate in SEO discussions
- Educate external and internal stakeholders on the most recent digital tools implemented
- Track, measure and interpret the campaigns and digital marketing efforts
- Assist in planning tradeshows and events
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing is required since you will lead a few digital campaigns autonomously
- Ability to be hands-on, to handle missions in-house rather than using agencies
- Previous experience in Energy/Water is a plus since you will be marketing related projects/services/products
- Tech-savvy to drive the digital marketing strategy across the existing and new digital channels
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills to train stakeholders and create engaging content
- Previous experience using Marketing automation tools (marketo) is a plus since you will frequently be using such softwares
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader and a company that stands out to protect our environment. You will have working autonomy and flexibility, working on some of the most meaningful projects and having a genuine impact on society.