- Attractive Remuneration
- Excellent Benefits & Worklife Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a global renowned CFD provider with close to five decades of presence in over 20 countries. They are looking to grow their excellent team to continuously increase their market share in the region.
- Conduct webinars and seminars to onboard new retail and premium traders to our client's platform
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to maximize marketing opportunities
- Collaborate with external trading or investing partners to diversify monthly content
- Keeping up to date with overall market news
- Managing a team of fresh graduate marketing trainees
The Successful Applicant
- About 4 years of experience working within the financial institutes
- Strong familiarity of the overall stock market
- Comfortable with presenting market news and updates to new traders or investors
- Ability to collaborate with external stakeholders to initiate new and exciting market content
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will embark on a journey with a global renowned organization specializing in CFDs. Our client prides themselves on employee welfare and well-being with exciting benefits such as Christmas bonus, worklife balance, internal promotions and flexi benefits. Additionally, our client is an inclusive organization that has strong ESG practices with occassional CSR activities on their calendar.