- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment bank
- 6 months contract, renewable with an opportunity to convert to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
You will be part of Equity Execution Services (EES), Synthetic Product Group (SPG) and Prime Brokerage (PB) within Global Markets Division Operations to facilitate the allocation, confirmation, and matching of cash and synthetic trades with clients ranging from global asset managers to private banks.
- Respond to varied queries from the internal stakeholders and external clients
- Understand internal and external regulations
- Analyze and resolve exceptions timely
- Evaluate and escalate risk items to management and the business
- Make suggestions for the improvement of process efficiencies & controls
- Maintain close relationships with multiple internal teams, which includes the trading & sales desks, other Federation teams, technology
- Work very closely with other regional counterparts to ensure follow the sun / pass the book are maintained
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in operation
- Strong preference if you have product background such as Equities Synthetic Products, if not Equities Cash / Derivative Products
What's on Offer
Opportunity to join a global investment bank and be part of the Equities Trading Desk!