Executive Assistant (Banking & Finance, Immediate, Central)
Leading multinational company in the Banking and Finance industry.
Managing complex travel arrangement and calendaring management.
About Our Client
Our Client, a leading multinational company in the Banking and Finance industry is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their growing team of the organisation.
- Managing complex travel arrangement and calendaring management.
- Preparing daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Accurately complete business expenses report for the team.
- Organizing client entertainment event.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of Executive Assistant experience in supporting a team of 15-30 members.
- Able to support in complex calendaring management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (eg; Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word).
- Possessing Secretarial certificate is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Attractive renumeration.
- 5 days' work (Monday- Friday).
- Central location.