Executive Assistant to CEO - Indonesian Speaking
About Our Client
My client is a successful business owner of a very famous oil resource MNC, with business across the region and a very structured way of managing the employees. The current employees gave really positive feed-backs of the working environment. They are looking for a capable MANDARIN & INDONESIAN SPEAKING Executive Assistant to support the CEO with a busy schedule. The CEO is very efficient in his work and a very fair employer.
*Assisting Regional CEO in managing his calender and arranging travel schedules
*Maintaining executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences,
*Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
*Maintains a high level of confidentiality
*Dealing with expense claims
*Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
*Organising board meetings and regional events from time to time
*Ad-hoc administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of work experience in an administrative function.
* Fluent in both Mandarin & Indonesian for business partnerships.
* Willing to go the extra miles to get the work done and great pro-activeness and independent thinking
* Experience in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
* Very well-versed with MS Office applications, especially excel, word and PowerPoint.
* Good planning and administrative skills.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
* A good team player with problem solving capabilities.
* Independent and willing to take initiative.
* Meticulous and well-organised flexible and independent, able to work under very fast paced environment and under stress
* Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic working culture along with great learning and development opportunities within the firm. The firm offers competitive remuneration. You will be also working with very good and respectful role models.