Executive Assistant - Investment MNC
Dynamic Working Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a long standing and reputable investment MNC with well-know management strategies and working culture.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective diary management
- Effective and accurate meeting scheduling
- Travel arrangements in place with minimal mistakes in itineraries and documentation
- Participate in team meetings, record action items/minutes, co-ordinate updating of slides and follow-up
- Timely and accurate submission of expense claims
- Prepare PowerPoint slides, drafting letters
- Organize town halls and meetings when needed
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to come with strong exposure either buy-side or sell-side Financial Institutions with relevant EA/secretarial field. You should also come with excellent communication skills and experience working with different nationalities.
Being a team player is also extremely important for my client; you should be able to come up with strong examples to demonstrate how you work well in a team.
You should carry great work attitude with you on a day to day basis.
What's on Offer
You will be working with a fun-loving team and culture with great stability in your career.