Executive Assistant - Investor Relations Management
Highly reputable global investment firm
Highly open culture and best talents
About Our Client
Our client is a global asset manager alternative investment product with established reputation in private and institutional clients. The company has the history of a few decades long with great market reputation on its corporate culture being very entrepreneurial yet constructive and institutional in practice, and diverse lines of business across real estate, infrastructure, private equity etc.
The duties and responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support multiple relationship managers and / or product specialists at the same time.
- Arrange for meetings internally and externally with clients and other contacts.
- Managing the calendar, preparing communications, and telephone reception
- Preparing travel arrangements (e.g., flight and hotel reservations, visa applications, transportation, etc.) and file expense reports
- Filing, document copying
- Provide backup administrative and secretarial support in cases where one or more assistants may not be in the office.
- Maintain information in the CRM and other system as requested by the team members, such as recording and updating client contact information, entering call notes for meetings with clients, updating client communication preferences and bank preferences etc.
- Receive and guide visiting clients, shareholders, directors and senior staff.
- Assist in preparation and coordination of various roadshows with the senior management, investment teams etc.
- Learn systems and processes used by the team and be able to respond or satisfy RM / client queries.
- Assist in the processing of KYC requirements.
- Undertake special projects, as required.
- Perform additional duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for talents with strong financial industry background or private banking experience on supporting private bankers on client related duties as well as performing secretarial duties. We are expecting a hybrid talent with strong knowledge and exposure in both general business support as well as client related duties within the mentioned industry field to be competent enough for the role requirement.
We would highly consider candidates with relevant CRM experience such as Salesforce.
We will NOT be considering pure secretarial candidates or relationship managers with no interest in taking on an intensive calendar management and secretarial duties.
The ideal candidate would come with relevant knowledge in client servicing, assisting on client queries, supporting relationship manager / private banker, CRM system or Salesforce and in maintaining client database, entering call notes / meeting notes, etc.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will be offered a precious opportunities to work with forward-thinking leaders in an entrepreneurial in spirit and well- organized, institutional in practice kind of environment with chances to grow a hybrid skill-sets; he/she will also have the chances to work closely with world-class industry leaders and building a relationship with them.