Executive Assistant - Leading Business Service MNC
Global leader within the business service industry
Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a world-renowned business service MNC, in operation for around a century with over 60+ offices across the globe. With a wide client portfolio across all industries globally, their Singapore office is looking to expand and advance their operations and services to the next level. They are now looking for an executive assistant to contribute to the efficiency of their business by providing personalized and timely support to the leadership.
As an executive assistant you will:
- Act as the point of contact among the leaders assigned, internal partners and external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage leaders' calendars and set up meetings.
- Make heavy travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication - memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence from the front desk occasionally.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Collaborate with other executive assistants as and when backup is required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Both genders may apply.
- Fluent or native French speaking skill to liaise with French stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experiences as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar administrative assistant roles.
- Experience from MNC is an advantage.
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy an international, collaborative and high-energy work environment. You will be part of a renowned industry player and remunerated with very competitive salary.