High value based organisation that hinges its success on its people
Offering unique opportunity to work in this global and well established firm
About Our Client
Our Client is a global investment company based in Singapore. Focusing on the Southeast Asia markets, they are looking to expand their hire requirements rapidly, with a new opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
- Reporting to the Vice President, the incumbent will be fully responsible of the Vice-President's work and personal related schedules
- Provides administrative and secretarial support, including manage complex calendars ensuring business needs are prioritized across multiple time zones
- Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding for new hires and interns
- Collaborated with other cross functional teams for resource management and allocation
- Assists with documents signing, meeting arrangement
- Review statements, bills and fees before arranging for payments
- Any other ad-hoc personal assistant related duties assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in any discipline (Preferably in Secretarial/Hospitality)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, including calendar management
- Hands-on and good problem solver
- Responsible, independent and meticulous.
- Competency in Microsoft Office software, Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Potential of being extendable and convertible into a permanent staff is highly possible.
- Competitive remuneration package that matches the current employment market and office are centrally based in Singapore.