Executive Business Support - Management Consulting MNC
Competitive salary package
Global management consulting firm
About Our Client
Our client is a Management Consulting MNCMNC has presence across the globe. Their Singapore office is looking for an executive business support to advance their operations and services to the next level.
As an executive assistant you will:
- Offer a full spectrum of support to senior management.
- Make heavy travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence from the front desk occasionally.
- OrganizeOrganize and maintain the office filing system.
- Collaborate with other executive assistants as and when backup is required.
- 50% travel across Asia Pacific region might be required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess:
- Open to travel across the region.
- At least 3 years of experiences as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar administrative assistant roles.
- Experience from MNCMNC is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will enjoy an international, collaborative and high-energy work environment. You will be part of a renowned industry player and remunerated with very competitive salary.