- European MNC
- World's leading manufacturer in FMCG
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest and leading manufacturers within the FMCG sector, with more than a century of history and a strong presence globally.
- Manage local trade affair compliance matters
- Financial and Management Accounting as well as Government and regulatory reporting
- Financial reporting and control, including Group and Statutory reporting
- Managerial or tax reporting and analysis
- Assist in checking of compliance with internal procedure and controls
- Support local management in the development and analysis of business plans and cost savings opportunities, etc.
- Participating in Finance-related projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Finance or related field, experience in the Big Four will be a huge advantage
- Proficiency in SAP is highly desired
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to relocate for overseas assignment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being action-oriented and having the ability to work independently
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role where it offers candidates the opportunity for a fast-tracked career towards a leadership route with a very competitive remuneration package.