Finance Manager (1 year convertible)
Global professional services firm
Team management role with regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier global professional services firm and has been known in the market to provide world-class corporate services. Its SEA team is currently foreseeing a massive growth in the long term and is proactively structuring its finance team to be geared for expansion.
- Leading the regional finance team and managing in-country stakeholders relationship
- Preparing management reports and provide analysis for senior management in SEA
- Driving process improvement projects and system optimization
- Representing finance team to liaise with in-country internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess a degree in Accounting or Finance and/or professional qualifications (CPA/CA) with at least 6-8 years of relevant working experience in a fast-paced and progressive global entity. The candidate should also be analytical, possess creative problem solving mindset, and comes with excellent interpersonal skills to work with individuals across the world.
What's on Offer
- Reputable brand with positive outlook for management team
- Rotation opportunities, both locally and regionally
- Willing to train individuals in previous junior managerial roles
- Competitive compensation & benefits package