Finance Manager - System Implentation, SAP
Fast track your career
Ability to influence business decisions
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading technology expert that helps companies optimise and unlock strategic values within their technology infrastructure. With operations in more than 100 locations, they offer the most robust and in-depth solutions for small to global Fortune 500 companies. Partnering with us, they are looking for a Finance Manager - system implementation, to support their regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting to the Director, you will work closely with other departments to establish guidelines and procedures for planning systems such as SAP BPC. You will also be the subject matter expert and liaise with IT for any system issues and changes, new reporting and systems enhancements. You will be challenged to manage Business Units expectations with aim to enhance analytical capacity and improve overall productivity.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant:
- A University degree in Accountancy with at least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Prior IT knowledge and experience in system implementations
- Forward looking, proactive and persevering in order to press ahead to introduce new tools and applications to bring about improvements to the Finance community
- Meticulous, strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Singapore FRS
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the world's leading technology expert. It is an excellent platform where you will be given opportunities to further enhance and demonstrate your in-depth financial reporting skills regionally.