Finance Manager role-12 month Contract
About Our Client
My client is a growing player within the technology field.
- Managing finance & accounting functions, including full set of accounts, cash management, taxation and audit requirements, group consolidation and tax compliance of overseas operations
- Responsible for all month end closing activities including financial accounting, management reports, consolidation and forecasting and budgeting to ensure accuracy, consistency, timely submission and coordination with overseas branches
- Preparing and reviewing monthly reports - actual, budgets and forecasts, providing commentary on key variances and business performance tracking, and driving any actions required
- In-charge of tracking all departments and subsidiaries budget on a monthly basis, providing monthly, quarterly, half-annual and annual report and analysis.
- Responsible for the annual budgeting process, to direct, manage and drive all input required for budget and work closely with all departments and subsidiaries to deliver the budget as directed by management in a timely manner.
- Improving and developing business in aligning budgetary target settings for annual and other regular reporting and analysis
- Responding to accounting inquiries from Management or other stakeholders in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or ACCA equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant accounting / auditing experience
- Knowledge in group Consolidation and China taxation is a MUST
- Familiarity with tax and accounting regulations in HK, SG, CN, EU and JP
- Good command of written English and spoken Mandarin as you will be liaising with stakeholders across the region.
- Be prepared to travel occasionally and with ample notice
What's on Offer
A competitive package and the opportunity to support on a regional basis.