Front Desk & Administrative Executive
Fast paced and dynamic working environement
About Our Client
Our client is an international firm within the Financial Services industry providing guidelines and solutions to their clientele worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Front Desk and Administrative Executive to come on-board and join the team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will be in charge of the entire front desk operations
- You will attend to greet and usher in guests and senior overseas management senior clients who will be coming into the offices,
- Arrange meeting rooms, conference rooms, work and office spaces where necessary
- Management of incoming and outgoing couriers for the office.
- Replenish pantry and stationery supplies where necessary
- Maintain a clean working environment
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- IT Savvy
- Basic admin/clerical experience will be an added advantage
- Relevant concierge or front desk experience is preferred
- Business acumen with professional attire
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proactive, willing to go above and beyond
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidate will gain exposure in an MNC environment with an opportunity to obtain great interpersonal skill-sets.