Global Sales Support Executive
Great career advancement
Dynamic job scope
About Our Client
My client is a financial technology company from Europe. Their services have been adopted in over 150 countries and they have collaborations with all major financial institutions and telecommunications companies.
- Work closely with account managers to refresh & maintain the price list of customers
- Plan and strategize effective pricing scheme to sustain product pricing competitiveness to improve profitability
- Collaborate with various departments to ensure products/pricing information are up-to-date
- Compile data and perform analytic tasks in relation to pricing or cost information for APAC team
- Manage and support small-medium customers such as informing customers on new offerings and address any concerns and issues
- Monitor traffic and trends of all APAC customers and provide recommendations to sales team to increase the yields
- Support other ad-hoc analysis as required such as market research, competitive analysis, macro economy for management decision making
- Generate customer promotion analysis report and other data support required for analysis and decision making
- Other sales support related duties
Proven work experience as a sales support specialist is necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business or related field preferred.
- Prior experience in Sales Support with IT or telecommunication industries
- Strong analytic and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse and make effective, business-centric recommendations to business leaders and senior managements
- Self-starter- Autonomous, able to fit in a multicultural environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office, in particular Excel to perform data analysis
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to grow with the fast moving team and industry.