Group Accountant - Luxury Retail Listed Company
*Further progress your accounting career in a stable SGX-listed company
*Play a pivotal role in the finance team
About Our Client
Our client is an SGX-listed company that is an industry leader in the luxury retail industry. They have strong operations both locally and internationally, and their products are well renown around the world. They are currently looking for a group accountant to play a pivotal role in the finance team.
Reporting to the finance manager, you will be in-charge of the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements, as well as preparing group management reports for analysis.
Your main role will include preparation of the Group's budget, internal reporting and cashflow reports. You will oversee compliance work and other AML/CFT related matters as well.
Other core duties will include leading and assisting in system integration processes. You will drive change management for finance transformation and process improvements in relation to project financials.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Accounting & Finance or any other related discipline(s)
- 3-5 year of pure consolidation/group accounting experience
- Retail, FMCG, Luxury/Fashion industry is highly recommended
- Strong communication skills to be able to partner with various stakeholders
- Good understanding of retail industry and its internal controls and processes
What's on Offer
- This opportunity is good for accounting candidates to expand their career in consolidation and budgeting. You will be able to take on a broad role that will expose you to new and existing projects as well.